Thursday, February 18, 2021

Jaded Blossom February 2021 Release: Sneak Peek Day 4

 Happy Thursday everyone! Today is Day 4 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom February Release If you LOVE everything you have seen so far this week, then you definitely want to purchase the Gotta Have it Now Package, which will return to the Jaded Blossom Store on Friday. 

For my project today, I created a card using a couple of stamps from the set, along with the Month Word Dies. I first stamped the F-word and notepad image using Versamark and heat embossed them in Gold Embossing Powder. Then I die-cut March and November from the Month Word Dies, cut the letters apart, and pieced them together to form the word cancer.


I've had a few family members pass away from cancer, and within the past few years I've had friends who were diagnosed with cancer. And if this doesn't truly capture how we feel about it, then I don't know what does. It really breaks my heart to see friends and family suffer through this horrible disease. I love you all and pray for healing!

 
******************************************

Today, we are revealing the FREEBIE Stamp Set! 

Handcrafted with Patience
This set is FREE with all orders $40 or more (before tax/shipping) starting Friday February 19th through Sunday February 21st OR while supplies last.

I'll be back tomorrow for the Jaded Blossom Blog Hop! Remember, all of the products I've showcased this week will be available for purchase on Friday. If you order $40 or more, you will get this set for FREE!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: