Sunday, February 28, 2021

I Am Roses + Conie Fong Lulu with Balloon

 Happy Sunday everyone! Today, I went with a peachy color theme! I don't use oranges and yellows that much when I'm creating, but I love the softness of this card. I used the R43 Peach Rose, White Cherry Blossoms, and S10 Peach and White Small Flowers...aren't they beautiful?!

Copics:
Pig: R00, YR00, YR01, R12, YR02
Ears, Feet, and Nose: RV000, RV00, R81, R83
Bow: Y02, YR20, YR21, YR23, YR27
Balloon: BG10, BG11, BG32, BG34
Sky: Blue China Distress Oxide Ink + Stencil

The cute piggy is from the Lulu and Lonny with Balloon Bundle from Conie Fong. I just love this adorable digi! The paper and sentiment are from DCWV Sweet and Sassy 6x6 Paper Pad. I used Blue China Distress Oxide Ink and a stencil to create the clouds. The square, scallop frame is from My Favorite Things.

Remember, you have until MARCH 8th to link up your project to our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!


Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: