It's The 15th of the month, and we are back with a brand new I Am Roses ANYTHING GOES Challenge! Come play along for a chance at 1
of the 4 prizes up for grabs!
Today, I'm using a digital image from Polka Dot Orchard called Beauty Shines Brighter. This image is illustrated by the daughter of the owner of PDO. I LOVE it and think Christina is very talented!
The paper is from my stash. To finish off the card, I added gorgeous red and white flowers from I Am Roses, along with some satin ribbon. They really add a dramatic statement to any project!
Here is the breakdown:
WINNER (Chosen at Random) $50 Voucher
Top 3 (1st Place) $30 Voucher
Top 3 (2nd/3rd Place) $25 Voucher
Isn't it fantastic!! If that's not motivation to enter then we don't know what is! Can't wait to see your creations using I Am Roses Flowers! First, here are the Rules:
Here are the Details/Rules:
- Contest runs FEBRUARY 15th - MARCH 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “FEBRUARY IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th