Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller Stamps available at My Favorite Things!

 Happy Tuesday everyone! If you haven't yet heard the good news, Rachelle Anne Miller is now releasing CLEAR STAMPS at My Favorite Things. Today, MFT released several new stamps including this adorable bunny set called RAM Sweet Celebration. This clear stamp also has a coordinating die you can purchase separately. If you hate fussy cutting, then I really suggest you get the die. You can also purchase this image as a digi in Rachelle's store HERE. 


I decided to cut the image apart and use the different elements separately to create this slimline scene card. The cloud layers were created using the Stitched Cloud Edges Dies. I inked the edges with Broken China Distress Oxide Ink. Then I raised each cloud layer with foam tape for extra dimension.


I used Copic Markers to color the balloons and animals. Then I added stars and dots to the balloons using a Uni-ball Signo White Pen.

 
I hope you come join us on the Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps Facebook Group to share your fabulous creations! Be sure to subscribe to her newsletter because she will have special sales throughout the year just for email subscribers! 

 Remember, the prices in her store are in Australian dollars so if you live in the United States you will pay a lower amount.
 
Hugs!
Rosie

No comments: