Tuesday, January 19, 2021

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: CAFFEINE CRITTERS

 Happy Wednesday everyone! We are on Day 2 of Stamp Features for the JANUARY 2021 RELEASE at The Greeting Farm. This month TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets and 1 stand alone cutting die! Claudette, Joni and I will be on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release over the next 4 days.

Today, I used these two cute animals from the CAFFEINE CRITTERS Stamp Set to create an awesome Coffee Slider Gift Card holder. 

COPICS:
Bunny: C0, C1, C3, C5, R30, R81, Colorless Blender
Fox: E07, E08, E19, E000, E51, E53, N0, N2
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R37
Red: R27, R27, R29, R89
 
 I created the coffee slider using the Jaded Blossom Coffee Slider Die. It's one of my favorite dies because I love coffee and so do a lot of my friends. It's the perfect way to deliver those coffee gift cards! The lid with the hearts slides out to show the gift card. The cute, coordinating paper is a digital paper pack called Valentine Coffee.
 

Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable gift card holder! I LOVE those cute coffee-drinking critters!