Thursday, January 21, 2021

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: MAGIC CASTLE DIE

Happy Friday everyone! We are on our last day of Stamp Features for the JANUARY 2021 RELEASE at The Greeting Farm. This month TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets and 1 stand alone cutting die! Claudette, Joni and I will be on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release if you want to stop by for some more inspiration.

Today, I created a card featuring the brand new MAGIC CASTLE DIE. I decided to go with a pink and purple castle, and I love how it turned out! This die is very intricate with lots of little pieces. If you purchase this die, I suggest you watch Marie's amazing video tutorial HERE. It will definitely help you when putting all the pieces together.


To create the outdoor scene, I used Lawn Fawn Landscape Meadow Backdrop Die. I raised the bottom grass panel and the castle on foam tape for extra dimension. Parts of the castle are also on foam tape. The sentiment is from TGF Dreams Do Come True Stamp Set.
 

Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: