Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Jaded Blossom January Release: Sneak Peek Day 2

 Happy Tuesday! Today is Day 2 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom January 2021 Release. This release is all above LOVE, and perfect for all those Valentine's Day cards and projects coming up. If you are a collector like me then you need this entire release!

For my project today, I created a holder that slides over a Nerds candy box using the new products with the Scallop Rectangle Dies 1
 
 
To create the holder, I used the 2nd largest rectangle and cut two rectangles from the dark pink cardstock. Then I folded the sides over the edge. I trimmed off the edges of one of the rectangles so it was the perfect height on the sides. Then taped the sides of the other rectangle over the one I trimmed. It lined up perfectly!


Next, I trimmed some white cardstock to fit on top of the pink slider base. I used Picked Raspberry Distress Ink over the Arrows Stencil to create the background. Next, I stamped "hello love" from the Love You Lots Stamp Set at the top right corner. I stamped the gnomes on Xpress It Blending Card, colored them with Copics, and fussy cut them. I adhered them to the candy slider using foam tape. The second sentiment is from Gnome Kisses. I just cut it apart and used RV04 around the edges of the words.
 

****************************************

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99

January 2021 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - New Die
1 - New Stencil
1 - Freebie Stencil

Ala Carte Items available on Friday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available until Wednesday 11:59pm PST. It will return to the store on Friday at 12am PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
*Freebie Stencil - Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $141.99

Today we are revealing 1 New Stencil, and 2 new Stamp Sets!

 

 FREEBIE XOXO Stencil
Stencil is free with all orders $40 or more (before tax/shipping) starting Friday through Sunday! 

I had so much fun playing with these products from this new release! I can't wait to show you everything that's coming all week long!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: