Sunday, January 31, 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller: SWEETHEARTS

 Happy Sunday friends! Valentine's Day is right around the corner so I decided to create a card that captures the love hubby and I have for each other. He is my college sweetheart and we have been together a total of 27 years and married almost 22 years. I've been with this man more than half my life....which sounds so weird to say. This image from Rachelle Anne Miller called SWEETHEARTS was the perfect image to use for his card. 


 I used Copic Markers to color this scene. The little speech bubbles came from an older Recollections Valentine's Day 6x6 Paper Pad. The paper was from my stash.


I hope you come join us on the Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps Facebook Group to share your fabulous creations! Be sure to subscribe to her newsletter because she will have special sales throughout the year just for email subscribers! 

 Remember, the prices in her store are in Australian dollars so if you live in the United States you will pay a lower amount.
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

No comments: