Sunday, January 17, 2021

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: MISS ANYA FANNY PACK

Happy Monday everyone! We are on Day 1 of Stamp Features for the JANUARY 2021 RELEASE at The Greeting Farm. This month TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets and 1 stand alone cutting die! Claudette, Joni and I will be on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release over the next 4 days.

Today, I used these two amazing girls from the MISS ANYA FANNY PACK Stamp Set. My best friend from high school and I have been friends now for over 30 years. I seriously can't even believe it has been that long. For several years, we used to only live about 40 minutes from each other and would meet up almost weekly for lunch dates. In 2019, I moved back to Oklahoma and now I'm 4 hours away from her. It make me sad because this friend has always had my back, and she makes me laugh. I miss her tremendously! I'm also sad because her birthday is coming up and I won't be there to take her out. So this card is for you Letitia! Love you bunches my amazing bestie!


COPICS:
Girl 1 Skin: E11, E13, E15, E18
Girl 1 Hair: E42, E47, E49, Black
Girl 2 Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E04
Blue Jean Dress: B93, B95, B97, B99
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R37
Teal: BG10, BG72, BG75, BG78
Brown Fanny Pack: E41, E42, E43, E44
White Fanny Pack: C0, C3, C5
Grass: G21, G24
Sky: Chalk, Cloud Stencil

 I created the background using a cloud stencil and chalk. When I use chalk I don't have to mask the images because 1. the chalk is lighter and 2. it can be erased if I accidentally get some on my image. To keep the focus on the scene, I just added a thin mat of black cardstock before adding to the white card base.
 

Be su
re to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: