Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Dies R Us: Lawn Fawn Lift The Flap Tree Backdrop

 Happy Tuesday everyone! It's Rosie here sharing a card I made using Lawn Fawn Dies and Stamps. I love the cuteness factor and versatility of their stamps and dies. They are usually my go-to company when I want to create something adorable. Today, I'm featuring the Lift The Flap Tree Backdrop Die, along with Fairy Friends and Cheery Christmas Stamps.


 Let's get started!

 Step 1: I cut the Lift The Flap Tree die from brown cardstock and the Meadow Backdrop from green cardstock. I cut a piece of light blue cardstock for the sky to go behind the brown tree die-cut once I start assembly.


Step 2: I stamped the characters from Fairy Friends and Cheery Christmas on Xpress It Blending Card and colored them with Copic Markers.
 

Step 3: I traced around the dark brown trees onto light brown cardstock and then trimmed the tree shapes to go behind the dark brown die-cut.


Step 4: As you can see in this photo, I adhered the light brown trees to the die-cut using foam tape.


This is what it looks like from the front.


Step 5: I cut a Meadow Backdrop from green cardstock. I then trimmed off the bottom section to use on my card. The sentiment is from the Fairy Friends Stamp Set.


Step 6: I adhered the green grass panel to the top of the tree panel with additional foam tape.


This is what it looks like once adhered.


Step 7: Next I added foam tape around the edge of the Lift The Flap Tree die-cut and attached the blue sky cardstock.


Step 8: Now comes the fun part...adhering all the characters and flowers to the card front to create a magical forest scene!


Here you can see the cute characters that are hiding inside the tree.



Don't forget to come join in the fun at the 
Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month, and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great week!

No comments: