Saturday, January 30, 2021

I Am Roses + Jaded Blossom Fancy Heart Die

 Happy Saturday everyone! Today I'm sharing a card featuring the amazing paper flowers from I Am Roses. I decided to go with a gold theme this time around using an awesome die from Jaded Blossom called Fancy Hearts Die. Isn't it gorgeous? I paired it with a sentiment from the Organ Donor Stamp Set.

 
The decorative paper is from My Mind's Eye Yes Please 6x6 Paper Pad. I paired it with some gold cardstock I bought at Hobby Lobby. When I used the Fancy Hearts Die on the gold paper, all the pieces stayed attached and I liked it that way. I carefully flipped it over, added a thin layer of glue over the back and adhered a solid black heart to the back so the pieces didn't fall out. 


I heat embossed the sentiment using gold embossing powder and then matted it to the gold paper. The sentiment is raised on foam tape for extra dimension. The large rose from I Am Roses is ZR77-S&G Paper Roses. The smaller roses came in a set, but I could not find it in the store. The long leaves are actually Tulip leaves that I colored gold with a paint marker.


Remember, you have until FEBRUARY 8th to link up your project to our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: