Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Jaded Blossom January Release: Sneak Peek Day 3

 Happy Wednesday friends! Today is Day 3 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom January 2021 Release. This release is all above LOVE, and perfect for all those Valentine's Day cards and projects coming up. If you are a collector like me then you need this entire release!

For my project today, I created a holder and tag for these fabulous heart and stomach chocolates. I melted white almond bark and tinted one batch pink. Then I filled the heart mold with pink chocolate, and the stomach mold with white chocolate. I let them set up in the fridge, popped them out carefully, and refilled again. If the chocolate in your bowls gets hard then just keep microwaving it until it's melted again. The holder was created using white cardstock, pink gingham paper, and pretzel bags.
 
 
To create the tag, I used the Treat Tag Die. I stamped the images from Kawaii Guts onto separate paper, colored them with Copic Markers, and fussy cut them out. I splattered pink ink on the white tag, stamped the sentiment from Trust Your Guts, and adhered the heart and stomach with foam tape for extra dimension.


I found a set of human organs silicone molds on Amazon HERE. You can also buy individual molds, but I knew I could use several of the organs in the set. Aren't they awesome?!! 


 
***************************************

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99

January 2021 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - New Die
1 - New Stencil
1 - Freebie Stencil

Ala Carte Items available on Friday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available until Wednesday 11:59pm PST. It will return to the store on Friday at 12am PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
*Freebie Stencil - Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $141.99

Today we are revealing 2 new Stamp Sets!

 
 
FREEBIE XOXO Stencil
Stencil is free with all orders $40 or more (before tax/shipping) starting Friday through Sunday! 

I had so much fun playing with these products from this new release! I can't wait to show you everything that's coming all week long!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: