Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Dies R Us: LAWN FAWN SELFIE FRAMES CARD

 Happy Tuesday everyone! Today, I'm on the Dies R Us Blog sharing a card I created using Lawn Fawn Dies and Stamps. I love the cuteness factor and versatility of their stamps and dies. They are usually my go-to company when I want to create something adorable.


 Let's get started!

 Step 1: I found some coordinating papers and cut my patterned paper to 4 x 5.5, the striped paper is 4.25 x 5.75, and the card base measures 4.5 x 6. Next, I cut two phone shapes from the Lawn Fawn Selfie Frames Die Set.


Step 2: I stamped the deer and bear from the Lawn Fawn For You, Deer Stamp Set on Copic Xpress It Blending Card. I drew in lines to extend their bodies. Then I colored them with Copic Markers (I put the jingle bells over parts of the image to deter image theft).


Step 3: I fussy cut out the deer and bear and glued them to some cloud paper. I outlined the phone die-cut with a gold marker, and then flipped it over and added foam tape to the back. Next, I placed the phone die-cut on top of the animal scene.


Step 4: I felt like the bear needed to be holding something so I decided to stamp the presents from the Lawn Fawn Toboggan Together Stamp Set and cut out the smaller present.


Step 5: I also decided to add some speech bubbles from the Selfie Frames Die Set. I just trimmed the speech bubbles smaller so they fit inside the phone die-cut.

I hope this inspires you to try your own Selfie Frame Card.



Don't forget to come join in the fun at the 
Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month, and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great week!

No comments: