Monday, April 16, 2018

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: SING IT!


 Happy Tuesday everyone! The Greeting Farm just had another awesome release on April 15th! I'm telling you they just get better and better. Today, I'm sharing a card featuring SING IT. I think these singing monkeys are so stinkin' ADORABLE!

 
I decided to create a Polaroid scene to give that awesome girl monkey a stage to sing on. She deserves it! 
 
 Copics:
Monkeys: E23, E25, E29, E41, E42, E43, R11
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Black Hat: C6, C7, C9
Blue: B000
Gold Sharpie
 
I used decorative paper and enamel dots from my stash. The ribbon is from Walmart. The Polaroid Die is from My Favorite Things.

 
Don't forget all the new stamps are available to purchase now! However, there is currently a short Blog Hop you can participate in where one lucky person will win all 3 of the new sets! Check it out HERE.
 
Have an awesome week!
Rosie

No comments: