Friday, April 27, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing: We Mermaid To Be Friends!

Happy Friday everyone! I'm back today with a special card featuring some NEW RELEASES from Stamp AnnieThing! I love her stamps so being able to participate in this BLOG HOP featuring her new MERMAIDS and UNDER THE SEA elements is a dream come true! 

Here is the line-up for the BLOG HOP:

I colored up two different Mermaid stamps with Copic Markers using the same colors. I'm loving all their gorgeous hair!! The first one is called Mermaid-Waving Hello. The second image is called Mermaid-We Mermaid To Be Friends. The sentiment on the card came from this set.

 Copics:
Skin: E000, E51, E21, E11, E13
Hair: BG11, BG18, Black
Purple: V12, V15, V17
Teal: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
 
I've been playing around with Alcohol Inks (Copic refills) on Yupo paper and decided to try different colors for this card. I LOVE how it turned out!! For the blue water, I used BG10, BG18, BG53, BG57, and B93. For the sandy hill I used E31, E33, E42, and YR24. The die-cut orange coral was made using R20, R22, and YR02. After I drop the various colors onto the Yupo Paper and add some drops of alcohol , I either blow through a straw or use one of those kiddie nose suction things to move the ink around.


The fish and the rock/seaweed are from the paper Die-Cut pack. These are pre-cut and printed elements that coordinate with the stamp sets. You just color them and plop them on your project....easy peasy! They have a larger white border around them, so I did trim around them with my scissors. I raised the sandy hill, mermaids, fish, and sentiment on foam tape for added dimension.


The next person on the hop is ANNIE! Be sure to hop along and check out all the designers' projects! They are MERMAZING!!

Have a fabulous weekend!
Rosie

5 comments:

Tina H said...

This is amazing! I love it! 💗💗💗

debenj said...

Never tried alcohol ink yet, love how you used it.

simply monica said...

Gorgeous card

Memurz said...

Fantastic job, you make me want to sit and play all weekend!

Linda Hott said...

Very sweet card!