Monday, April 16, 2018

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: SAVE THE DAY


 Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a fabulous weekend! The Greeting Farm just had another awesome release on April 15th! I'm telling you they just get better and better. Today, I'm sharing a card featuring SAVE THE DAY. I love the versatility and cuteness of this set. I also LOVE that TGF includes various elements to help you build a scene. I feel like you get the complete story when you purchase one of their sets because you get the characters, scene elements, and sentiments all together.


I created a scene card using a Lawn Fawn Die called Stitched Hillside Backdrop Landscape. I colored all my characters and elements with Copic Markers.
 
Copics:
Girl Skin: E000, E51, E21, E11, E13, E15
Hair: E42, E77, E49
Purple: V12, V15, V17, V09
Teal: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18 , BG75
Green: YR23,  Yr25, YG17, G28
Gray: C2, C3, C5
Yellow: Y32, YR21, YR23
Castle Door: E23, E25, E29
Gold Sharpie Paint Pen
 
I used decorative paper and enamel dots from my stash. The ribbon is from Walmart. For the flowers, I used Liquid Pearls in various colors.
 
 
Don't forget all the new stamps are available to purchase now! However, there is currently a short Blog Hop you can participate in where one lucky person will win all 3 of the new sets! Check it out HERE.
 
Have an awesome week!
Rosie

No comments: