Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Simon Says Stamp 9th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm popping in with a special card to celebration Simon Says Stamp's 9th Birthday! They introduced a challenge last Wednesday with a Birthday theme so I'm coming in under the wire to enter the Wednesday Challenge: HAPPY BIRTHDAY. You still have a few more hours to enter so go make something really quick!! There are 9....yes I said NINE $50 Gift Certificates up for grabs!!

For my card I used a SSS exclusive stamp set called BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION. Kind of appropriate I think, haha! Isn't that elephant adorable?! I also stamped and paper-pieced 9 balloons....cause you know....they are celebrating 9 years. :)

Copics:
Elephant: C3, C5, C7, C9
Ears: R11, R20, R22
Stardust Stickles
Liquid Applique

I used papers from an older Echo Park 6x6 Paper Pad called Party Time. The circle frame around the sentiment was created using MFT Stitched Circle Scallop Frames Die


The cupcakes were cut out from a patterned 12x12 sheet of paper. The ribbon and enamel dots are from my stash.


You still have another day to enter the SSS Wednesday Challenge so make a birthday card and link it up. Remember, there are 9 chances to win! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed!!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: