Sunday, April 22, 2018

Make it Crafty: FUNKY MOTHER

Happy Sunday everyone! It's Rosie here today. Before I get to my card, I wanted to remind you that there is still time to enter this month's challenge at Make it Crafty which is: Dew Drops. You can link up your creations HERE. Zoe has included a couple of awesome video tutorials on the challenge post to guide you along. Also, if you do a google search on how to color water droplets, you will find a lot of inspiration on the web.

This weekend, Make it Crafty released a few images perfect for Mother's Day or any occasion really: Country Mother, Funky Mother and Hammock Escape. They are available for purchase HERE. For my card today, I used the Funky Mother Digi Stamp. I think she's gorgeous! I printed her on Cryogen Cardstock and colored her with Copic Markers.

Copics: 
Skin: E51, E21, E11, E13, E15 
Hair: C2, C7, Black 
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R39 
Teal: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18

I decided to go with a floral theme for this card. You know I love flowers and bows! The flowers are from I Am Roses. The paper/sentiment is from DCWV Vintage Collector 12x12 Paper Pad. The oval scallop was cut out using a My Favorite Things Die.



Have an awesome Sunday! Don't forget to share your creations with us in the MiC Facebook Group! We would love to oooooh and aaaah over your work!

Hugs, Rosie

No comments: