Sunday, April 29, 2018

The Greeting Farm: Be Joyful!

Happy Sunday everyone! It's Rosie here today showcasing a couple of the Faith Stamps that The Greeting Farm carries. They release one set every month on the 15th. These sets are perfect for so many different projects. I recommend adding them to your collection...you will LOVE them!!
 
My card features one of the girls from the Hallelujah set. This set is one of my faves! The girls are so adorable! The "be Joyful" sentiment around the heart came from the Stay Salty set.

 Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E51, E21, E11, E15
Hair: C2, C7, Black
Purple: V12, V15, V17
White: C2, C3, Colorless Blender
 
For this card, I used digital papers from a beautiful set I found online at Creative Fabrica called RETRO PEACOCK FEATHERS SET Vol #2. One of the digital files was a card front that I cased to create this card. I used purple cardstock from my stash and die-cut a stitched square first using a C.C. Designs Die. I glued that down to the dark purple cardstock, and then glued both layers to the white card front. Next, I placed the Spellbinders heart die on top of the card front and cut a heart through all the layers. The patterned paper is actually on the inside of the card and shows through the heart cut-out.
 
 
After I stamped, fussy cut, and colored the girl, I added her to the inside of the card on foam squares. Lastly, I added enamel dots in the corners.
 
 
Head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your Hallelujah and Stay Salty sets! You are going to LOVE them!!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: