Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The Greeting Farm: Honor Students and Magic Class

My next card today showcases two of my fave sets! If you are a Harry Potter fan then these two sets are a must for your stamp collection: Honor Students and its die, and Magic Class and its die:

Honor Students - ClearHonor Students - Die Cuts 
Magic Class - ClearMagic Class - Die Cuts

I'm telling you they are AWESOME! I stamped the boy from the Honor Students Set and the owl from Magic Class on Xpress It Blending Card and colored with Copics. I found some amazing digital papers on Etsy to coordinate with my theme called Harry Potter. The sentiment is another printable I found on Etsy from the FancyDigitals Store.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E15
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Scarf: R24, R37, R39, Y15, Y21, YR23
Coat/Shoes: C5, C7, C9, Black
Shirt/Pants: C5

Check out all the New Release HERE! I know these sets are showing as Sold Out at TGF, but you can purchase them at one of TGF's participating stores: 7 Kids Crafting Supply Store

Hugs,
Rosie

2 comments:

alisons scrappy place said...

love the saying lovely job

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow !! This is an awesome card !