Saturday, October 28, 2017

Love Cynthia Stamps: I'm Always Here For You

Happy Saturday everyone! I've fallen in LOVE with these awesome stamps from Love Cynthia! She is an Artist who lives in France, and she creates adorable characters that are perfect for planner pages, cards, scrapbook layouts....pretty much anything and everything crafty!
 
She is currently running a contest for the month of October with various themes each week. At the end of the month she will pick 2 winners to receive 50 EUROS shop credits!! How awesome is that?! The theme for the 4th and final week is "OH, THANK YOU". This round is all about gratitude, so we needed to create a thank you card for someone.
 
I decided to make an Easel Card so I would have room for a larger sentiment. This card features a stamp set called I'm Always Here For You! I decided to make a card featuring me and my best friend. She and I have been friends since high school. After graduating we both went separate ways, and at one point lost touch, but then about 7 or 8 years ago we found each other again. It really was like no time had passed. About 5 years ago, I moved to the same state as her, and we now live about 50 minutes from each other. Not close enough if you ask me!!

Copics:
GIRL 1 (on left):
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E15
Brown Hair: E42, E47, E49
Red Collar: R24, R27, R37
Plaid Dress: R27, R39, BG13, BG18
GIRL 2 (on right):
Skin: E11, E13, E15, E18
Orange Heart/Pocket: YR02, YR04, YR09, E19
Plaid Dress: YR04, E19, BG13, BG18
 
The sentiment underneath the girls is from the same set. The papers are from my stash. The gorgeous paper flowers are from I Am Roses. I used a larger sentiment from Penny Black for the bottom panel.


Be sure to head over to the Love Cynthia Facebook Group and play along if you own some of the stamps. She also shares FREEBIES in the group! Definitely check out the Love Cynthia Store and add some of these adorable sets to your collection. You will LOVE them!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: