Thursday, October 5, 2017

C.C. Designs: October New Release Now Available!!

 
Today is RELEASE DAY for the OCTOBER Stamps at C.C. Designs. This month we are back with stamps from the C.C. Designs Swiss Pixies and Roberto's Rascals featuring all the cute things about CHRISTMAS!! I'm love this month's release so much! Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Blog to see the New Release Video, and to find out if you were a winner from our Preview Days.
 
 I've been on a roll with scene cards, so I decided to make another one! This one features two stamps from the new release...Roberto's Rascals Little Elf with one of the reindeer from the 3 Reindeers Set. I love his expression and felt like he needed a cutie to gaze upon. I think they look so sweet together!
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Black Hair: Black, C9, C3
Brown Hair: E43, E47, E49
Reindeer Outfit: E23, E25, E27, E29, R11
Antlers: E42, E43, E44
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Green: YG06, YG17, YG67, G28

The adorable Christmas Tree die is from Tutti Designs. To make the rug, I cut out a thin oval from patterned paper using an older C.C. Designs die. Next, I added red cardstock and cut little slits around the oval to make the fringe. The "wood" floors were made using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop Die. I used one of the sentiments from the new C.C. Designs Christmas Wishes, stamped it with Versamark, and rubbed green chalk around it. The red scalloped frame was made using a My Favorite Things Die.

 
All of the new stamps are available in the C.C. Designs Store! Have an awesome Thursday! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: