Tuesday, October 17, 2017

C.C. Designs: Swiss Pixie Bulb Lucy

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope your week is going great so far! Today my card features this fabulous girl from the October Release called Swiss Pixie Bulb Lucy...isn't she AWESOME!! Did you know that C.C. Designs is now releasing the stamps in DIGITAL form also? So if you don't want to wait for the rubber stamp to ship, you can always purchase the digital file and print from home. I stamped this beauty on Xpress It Blending Card and colored her with Copic Markers.
 
2017-10-18 Bulb Lucy (closeup)
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E43, E47, E49, E79
Green: YG25, YG17, YG67, G28
Red: R24, R27, R29, R37, R39
Black: C5, C7, C9
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Silver Sharpie Paint Pen
Star Dust Stickles
 
The gorgeous sentiment is from the new Christmas Wishes Sentiment Stamp Set. I used a landscape die from Lawn Fawn to create my scene. The papers were from my stash.
 
 
Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to snatch up all of these awesome goodies!
 
Hugs,
Rosie
 

No comments: