Saturday, October 28, 2017

I Am Roses + Conie Fong's Noelle's Gift

Happy Saturday everyone! Today I'm showcasing the beautiful paper flowers from I Am Roses with Conie Fong's Noelle's Gift. I love all of Conie's digital stamps and this one is beautiful! I printed her on Xpress It Blending Card and colored her with Copic Markers. The gold sprinkles around the outer edge of the image is Stampendous Frantage Aged Taupe Embossing Enamel.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E77
Eyes: E42, E43, E44
Lips: R20, R22, R37
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67
Teal: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
White Fur: C3
Gold & Silver Sharpie Paint Pens
 
These are the beautiful I Am Roses flowers used on my card:
 
 
My decorative papers are from Echo Park Deck The Halls 6x6 Paper Pad. The sentiment is from an older Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp Set. I used C.C. Designs Dies to cut the scalloped circle around my image and the shape around the sentiment. The glittery ribbon is from Walmart.
 
 
 Now, don't forget to come play along with us right here on the IAR Challenge Blog using flowers from the IAR STORE (just click on the challenge link on the side bar to get to the current challenge). You have until NOVEMBER 8th to link up your project, but remember you must use at least 2 items from I Am Roses. There are 4 prizes to be won so I hope you join us!!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: