Sunday, October 15, 2017

7 Kids Crafting Supply Store: Mama Elephant Me and My Yeti!

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are getting some crafty time in this weekend! I've had a busy one, but I'm loving every minute of it! Y'all know I LOVE me some Yetis!! So I had to have this set from Mama Elephant called Me and My Yeti. I paired it with the sentiments from Mama Elephant called Sentiments from a Yeti. They, of course, go together perfectly!
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E15
Hair: E42, E77, E79
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B97
Teal: BG11, BG15
Yeti: B91, B93, B23, B24, B26, C1, C2, C3, C5, Colorless Blender
 
I totally love these little characters and that Yeti! To create my scene, I used Lawn Fawn's Stitched Hillside Backdrop PORTRAIT DIE. Isn't it fabulous!! I love all the elements that come with it! I raised the panel and characters on pop-dots for added dimension.
 
 
 Don't forget about our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids Challenge Blog. Just click on the link on the Challenge Blog (right side bar) to upload your card for a chance at winning a $20 gift certificate to the store! We also have a FACEBOOK CHALLENGE for another chance at winning $20. Head over to our Facebook Group, 7 Kids Customers Create, and look under albums for the challenge photo with today's date! Please use products from the 7 Kids Store on your uploaded projects.

Have a great Sunday my friends!
Rosie

No comments: