Sunday, October 29, 2017

Sweet Escape Digis: Sushi Time!

Happy Sunday everyone! My friend Berenice asked if I could guest for her awesome digi company called Sweet Escape Digis so of course I had to say YES! She has a variety of different styles in her Etsy shop so head on over and grab a few to try out! I think you'll LOVE coloring them as much as I did!

Today, I'm showcasing this cutie called Sushi Time! Isn't she fabulous! She's printed on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E15
Hair: C3, C7, C9
Purple: V12, V15, V17
Rice: C2
Gold & Silver Sharpie Paint Pens

I used some gorgeous origami paper that was in my stash. The Koi die is from Elizabeth Crafts. The gold ribbon and pearls came from Walmart.


Be sure to head over to the Sweet Escape Digi Shop to check out the awesome selection! I'll be back next Sunday with another Sweet Escape creation. :)

Hugs,
Rosie