Friday, October 20, 2017

Sassy Cheryl's Illustrations: The Gift of Love!

 

TGIF Baby! Today, I'm showcasing this adorable image from Sassy Cheryl's Stamps called The Gift of Love. I love cute and adorable snowmen, so when I saw this image I knew I needed it for my collection! Cheryl draws the most amazing scenes and whimsical characters. The other great thing is that you have the choice of purchasing an already colored version, which is a life-saver if you are trying to get several cards finished in a short amount of time!

 Copics:
Snowmen: C1, C2, C3, C5 Colorless Blender
Noses: YR04, YR07, YR09
Red: R24, R27, R29, R37, R39
Green: YG23, YG25, YG17, YG67, G28
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Plaid: R24, R39, YG23, G28
Mouse: C2, C3, C5, R20
Bunny: E42, E43, E44, R20
Present: B91, B99, YG23, G28, Gold Sharpie Pen
Snow: C1, C2, C3
Sky: BG000

I created an easel card so I would have room for a sentiment. I added some glittery snowflakes to the corners. These are actually small tree ornaments. But I love them for cards. The flowers are from I Am Roses. I got the Merry Christmas chipboard ornament from 7 Kids Crafting Supply Store.


Be sure to head over to Sassy Cheryl's Stamps to grab this image for your collection! While you are there, browse around because there are a lot of wonderful stamps to snatch up, included some in the sale section! The great thing about her store is that you can also purchase a colored version of this stamp for your projects if you don't want to color....easy peasy crafting!

If you want to stay in the loop on new releases and sales, then come and join us over at Sassy Cheryl's Neighborhood Facebook Group. It's also a great place to share your projects using these fun stamps!

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous image, love all the papers :)
Hugs Kaz x