Friday, July 21, 2017

The Greeting Farm: YOU'RE SPECTACULAR!

TGIF everyone! Today I'm back for The Greeting Farm to showcase this newly released stamp called You're Spectacular and its coordinating die:
 
 You're Spectacular - ClearYou're Spectacular - Die Cuts
 
For the month of July, The Greeting Farm released 4 new sets with coordinating dies. They are available for purchase in the STORE now. I love this set so much! It so remind me of ME, haha! I love the different glasses you can choose from to fit this cute gal. I used to wear glasses before I got the lasik surgery several years ago, and I actually LOVE my frames....just not the being blind part without them haha! I colored her with Copic Markers. For the area of the glasses, I colored her skin first, then went over the lenses with N0 and N2.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E04
Hair: E23, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Black: C5, C7, Black
 
The paper with the black frames was a from a digital file called Geek Chic. My other papers were from American Crafts Amy Tangerine Better Together 6x6 Paper Pad. The sentiment is from the same You're Spectacular set. I cut it out using a die from LDRS Fancy Rectangles and Layers Die Set.
 
 
I hope you have a fabulous weekend! Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store to snag all your favorites!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: