Sunday, July 9, 2017

LDRS Creative: Sweatshirt Saturday

Happy Sunday everyone! Today, I'm sharing this elegant card for LDRS Creative featuring Saturated Canary Sweatshirt Saturday. She might be wearing a sweatshirt, but she is totally rockin' that outfit!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E04
Eyes: E42, E74, E77
Lips: RV09, RV04
Hair: C3, C7, C9, Black
Blue: B93, B95, B97, B99
Skirt: C3, C5, C7, C9
Earrings: Gold Metallic Pen

My decorative paper is from the Splendid Azure 6x6 Paper Pad. The frames around my image were made using the Polkadoodles Regal Frame Set. The awesome sentiment is from the Amazing Girls Set. I cut the frame around my sentiment using one of the dies from the Fancy Rectangles and Layers Die Set.

 
Be sure to head over to the LDRS Creative Store, and grab all of your favorite products! You're going to love them!

Hugs, 
Rosie

No comments: