Saturday, July 15, 2017

I Am Roses July Challenge: ANYTHING GOES!

   
It's a new year so we changed up the monthly challenge. The rules are still the same, BUT instead of 1 Prize, we will have 4 Prizes up for grabs!!

Here is the breakdown:
WINNER (Chosen at Random) $50 Voucher

Top 3 (1st Place) $30 Voucher
Top 3 (2nd/3rd Place) $25 Voucher


Isn't that fantastic! If that's not motivation to enter then we don't know what is! Can't wait to see your creations using I Am Roses Flowers! First, here are the Rules:

Here are the Details/Rules
  • Contest runs JULY 15th - AUGUST 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
  • Theme: "Anything Goes"
  • Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
  • One project submission per participant
  • One winner will be chosen
  • Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “JUL IAR Challenge
  • Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
  • Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
  • Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th  
 Today, I paired my I Am Roses flowers with this fabulous girl from Love Cynthia called Dream Big. I just recently came across these stamps and I love every single one of them!! My collection is growing faster than I can create with them. I know once you take a look, you are going to fall in love with them too! I colored the image with Copic Markers and added Shabby Pink Frantage Embossing Enamel around the edge.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E04
Hair: E35, E77, E49
Teal: BG32, BG34, BG72, BG75, BG78
Shoes: C3, C7, C9
Bags: R02, YR61, Gold Gel Pen
Coffee Cup: E42, E44, N2
Dog: E41, E42, E43, C3, C5, C7, R20
Ground: W1, W3
 
I decided to make an Easel Card to showcase these gorgeous I Am Roses flowers:
S3-166 Mint Green Cherry Blossoms
 
 
The decorative papers and "life is beautiful" sentiment is from a 12x12 paper pad called Recollections C'est La Vie (from Michaels). The ribbon and pearls are from Walmart.

 
 
Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the IAR Challenge Blog using flowers from the IAR STORE. You have until AUGUST 8th to link up your project, but remember you must use at least 2 items from I Am Roses. I can't wait to see what you make!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: