Thursday, July 6, 2017

Make It Crafty BLOG HOP: The Funky Girls Collection

We are incredibly excited to have a chance to share our love of Krista Smith’s gorgeous illustrations with you through Make it Crafty. Zoe has always been an admirer of her designs and it is a great honor to have an opportunity to work with her. Today, the design team and special guests have added their magic to these gorgeous images to offer you lots of ideas on how you can get creative with The Funky Girls collection.
    
Chance to become a guest designer!! As you soak up the inspiration, leave some love along the way as Zoe will be offering two random commenters a chance to guest on the Make it Crafty team for two months! We want you to come join the fun at Make it Crafty and be part of the team! The winners will receive a package of chippie goodness to play with and access to design and create with images from the digital stamps available in the store. Winners will be contacted on Monday 10th of July to confirm they would like to be our guest. So let’s get on with the inspiration!

I'm so excited to be participating in this hop!! Thank you ZOE for inviting me!! I love Make it Crafty and adore Krista Smith so this was a win win in my books! For my card today, I used Carlie with Giraffe. Oh my goodness, this image was so much fun to color! I used quite a few Copics on this one.

 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: C3, C7, C9, Black
Shirt: R11, R22, R24
Pants: B93, B95, B97, B99
Belt: C3, C7, C9
Shoes: N0, N2, C5, C7, C9, R27
Leaves: YG23, YG25, YG67, G28
Branch: E25, E44, E47
Grass: BG93, BG96, BG99
Giraffe: Y32, Y21, YR21, YR23, E41, E42, E43, E35, E37, C7, C5
Sky: Blue Chalk

The papers came from my stash. I just tried to find coordinating colors. The circle and scalloped circle are dies from C.C. Designs. The sentiment came from a paper pad I bought at Michaels.


Blog Hop List
Here is the blog hop list to help you find your way.
Zoe
Lou

  Thank you so much for hopping on by today.
Hugs,
Rosie

34 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Luuuuurve your gorgeous card xx

Marika said...

A darling card! Love it! Hugs!

Zoe said...

ooooo wow Rosie. I knew it would be gorgeous and you didn't dissapoint. luuuurve <3

Andrea Tully said...

Simply brilliant Rosie, love it!

Loopylou. said...

omogsh this is too sweet, I love the way you nestled the giraffe right in for a gorgeous snuggle xxx

CatherineScrap said...

so sweet and the colors are perfect

Nicoletta said...

So sweet!!! i love it!! We use the same digi and it's beautiful see how you used it:-) xx

Siv said...

Perfect!!! I love it!

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with great coloring of that lovely image!
xxx Margreet

Sadilla said...

this is so nice!!!
XXX Sadia

Shelley said...

Love the design and papers. Beautiful colouring

JH said...

Fantastic design and color combo! I love this image! Your coloring is amazing!!

Angie said...

Awwwwww so sweet!

Erika said...

SWOON! She is gorgeous! I can stop staring at the skin and hair coloring. Fabulous job.

Maria Giselle B. said...

It is always nice to use something from one's stash...although, I have more paper to play with compared to my stash =). Love the coloring and this comforting card.-Maria Giselle B.

Dotty Jo said...

What a beauty! I have a friend who loves giraffe's... I've just gotta make a card with this image on for her, Jo x

M DelValle said...

Wow, love it!! Such lovely colors!

Brenda said...

I so enjoy giraffes. This is darling.

Liz said...

Wow! Your coloring skills are epic!!

Regan said...

SO sweet! Your coloring is gorgeous!! I especially love her jeans and hair!

MaxiBelle Studio said...

What a superb project. Love your colouring and matching designer papers. So very pretty!

Therese said...

Naaw! Cute. Beautiful design :)

Colinda said...

So cute!! Great sentiment!
Enjoy your weekend,
Colinda

Deborah said...

Wow! Such a beautiful card! Love it!!!

Kate Meads said...

That hair is amazing!!!

Laura J said...

Beautiful!

Kimberly said...

Love this image..i have to say i am one of those people who watched April for months..ha ha. And i did catch the birth live...whew, such a wait. Love your card design and it's coloured fabulously! TFS

Eulanda said...

WOW!! Your coloring makes me drool!! LOL! Great image and amazing coloring!

Erin said...

wow super cute work Rosie xx

Andrea M said...

Very versatile bunch of digis.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I just love this sweet creation! Gorgeous colour choices and such a beautiful image. A really lovely card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Unknown said...

Aww just adorable! Such a sweet card design and I love giraffes and this image!!x

Maryann Laursen said...

Soooo sweet and beautiful card here. Love the giraffe image, it´ll be sooo great for all kinds of cards and especially for kids and childish adults too ha ha ha. Considder me in that group he he.

Lucy said...

Such bright vibrant colours & beautiful colouring as always x