Sunday, July 9, 2017

7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store: DoCrafts Gorjuss AWASHED

Before I get to my card, I just wanted to remind you that you have just a few more hours to take advantage of the Inventory Reduction Sale going on right now at 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store. All the details are HERE.
 
I don't usually do a lot of watercoloring, but since I purchased these awesome metallic ink pans from 7 Kids called Prima Marketing Metallic Accents, I've been doing some under-the-sea backgrounds. These paints are so amazing!! The colors are pretty, bright, shimmery, and perfect for so many different applications. For a tutorial on how I created this under-the-sea scene, head over to the 7 Kids Blog HERE.
 
On this card, I'm featuring the fabulous little mermaid from DoCrafts called Gorjuss #31 AWASHED. She's colored with Copic Markers. I added Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker all over her tail and hair. I used the Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Die to cut out a frame on the background piece. I then raised that piece on some craft foam for added dimension.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E04
Hair: Black, C7, BG13
Tail: BG18, BG15, BG13, BG10, V15, V12, RV55, RV32, RV10
Shell: RV10, RV32, V17, C3
 
That AWESOME sentiment is called Impression Obsession Something Magical.....LOVE it! 7 Kids has a wonderful selection of stamps and dies from Impression Obsession! You should definitely check them out!
 
 7 Kids recently brought in these SPECTACULAR items from DoCrafts Santoro London. They are perfect for birthday gifts or Christmas gifts (if you are an early shopper) for all your family and friends!


You can check out all the amazing products at 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store HERE. And be sure to check out the NEW ARRIVALS section to see the latest items.
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: