Thursday, July 6, 2017

C.C. Designs July New Release is available NOW!

Today is RELEASE DAY for the JULY Stamps at C.C. Designs. As you have seen from our Preview Days, these new stamps revolve around the cutest Lumberjack Guys and Lumberjack Heidi, along with some adorable Rockabilly Gals! All of us on the Design Team have fallen in LOVE with these new stamps!! They are so much fun!! In addition to the characters, C.C. Designs also has two new sentiment sets that go perfectly with these stamps.

 For my card and matching cupcake box, I'm showcasing one of the sassy girls from Roberto's Rascals Rockabilly Gals Rubber Stamp Set. I colored her with Copic Markers and then paper-pieced her outfit.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: C3, C7, C9,  Black
Glasses: BG32, BG34, BG18, N0
Shoes: C5, C7, C9
Dress/Bow: Paper-Pieced
 
I found some awesome digital paper on Etsy from JennyLDesignsShop called 50's Retro Diner......cute, right?! I love these papers and the elements that came with them. There are guitars, records, and even stylish glasses. The sentiment though is from a 12x12 paper pad I bought at Michaels.


 As I was going through Etsy, I also came across this Printable Retro 50s Cupcake Box, and it matched perfectly with the papers so I decided to make a card and box set!
 
 
All of these products are now available in the C.C. Designs Store! There is also a discount code in the Passionate Paper Creations Facebook Group for 25% off your entire order!! Head over and grab the code in the cover photo to get your discount, but hurry because it expires on July 7th.
 
Hugs,
Rosie