Thursday, July 20, 2017

The Greeting Farm: UP!

Happy Thursday everyone! Today I'm back for The Greeting Farm to showcase this newly released stamp called Up and its coordinating dies:
 
For the month of July, The Greeting Farm released 4 new sets with coordinating dies. They are available for purchase in the STORE now. This set called Up reminded me of when the hubby and I went to see a hot air balloon show. I LOVE it! There were so many amazing balloons and watching them all lift into the sky was AWESOME!
 
For my card today I did quite a bit of paper-piecing. The only part I colored were the baskets. You don't always have to use your markers for your cards. :)
 

My papers were just random scraps in my stash. This is a great way to use up those smaller pieces of pretty paper you have sitting on your desk. The stitched rectangle die is from Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Die Set. I created clouds using chalk again. I cut a piece of cardstock with one of my cloud border dies and then just lined it up and rubbed chalked along the edge of the cut-out border.
 
 
I hope you have a fabulous day today! I'll be back tomorrow with one more stamp showcase for The Greeting Farm!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: