Saturday, July 15, 2017

Conie Fong: I Love You Benny

Happy Saturday everyone! I'm back with another card for you today featuring Conie Fong's I Love You Benny. I love all of Conie's digital stamps, and this guy is so HANDSOME! I usually do the girlie images, but I needed to add some more boy cards to my collection. Plus I wanted to color this cutie up!

 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E04
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67, G28
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
White: N0, C3, Colorless Blender
Bow: American Crafts Gold Marker

I made a clean and simple card using some decorative papers from American Crafts Better Together 6x6 Paper Pad. The sentiment is from the new C.C. Designs Lumberjack Sentiments. The enamel dots are also from C.C. Designs.

You can grab yourself some amazing digital stamps from Conie Fong's Etsy Shop HERE. Once you complete your purchase, you are able to download them immediately so you can print them right away from your computer. There is no waiting for stamps to arrive in the mail....talk about instant gratification! :)

Have an awesome rest of the weekend friends!
Rosie

1 comment:

Natalie said...

He is real adorable! Great job on the coloring too!