Monday, October 17, 2011

Inspiration Monday-Punch It Out

Good Morning Everyone! It's another Inspiration Monday today. But before I get to that, did you see that Irina just released some more cuties, just in time for Autumn and the Thanksgiving Holiday?! They are sooooo new that they are only available in digi form right now. We've got Baking Marci, Luka with Pumpkin (our very 1st sitting Luka!), Pilgrim Marci and Pilgrim Luka! They are absolutely ADORABLE! So head on over to the STORE and get your new digis so you can get started on your holiday creating! :)

This week our challenge is:

PUNCH IT OUT

I decided to use the new digis Pilgrim Marci and Pilgrim Luka. I just think they are the CUTEST Pilgrims ever!! I colored them with Copics and chalk. To make the border around them I used a corner stamp from Prima and inked it in Wild Honey and Walnut Stain Distress Inks. Then I added dots with a Gold Pearl Pen from Viva.

PILGRIM MARCI
Skin: E000, chalk
Hair: E29, E25, E33
Hat/Dress: YG97, YG95, chalk
Shoes: E37, E33
Basket: E31, chalk
Bread: E50, E31, chalk
Grapes: BV08, V15, colorless blender
Apple: R39, R24

PILGRIM LUKA
Skin: E000, chalk
Hat/Clothes: E31, chalk, black, C7, BV23, C3
Shoes: Black, C7, BV23, C3
Basket: E37, E33
Apples: R39, R24


The cardstock came from my stash. I used a Martha Stewart Border Punch on my middle panel. The background dp is from Close to My Heart. The amber colored rhinestones came from Michaels and the gold leaves/twigs came from Hobby Lobby.

Here's a side view so you can see some of the dimension. I used pop-dots behind the Marci & Luka panel.

I'd like to thank you all for stopping by and hope you leave a comment so I know you were here! :) You guys are amazing and I always love to read what you have to write!! Don't forget, you have a chance at winning a gift certificate to the STORE by uploading your creations to the Customer Gallery!

Have a great week!

Hugs,
Rosie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely couple - just perfect ... amazing coloring, girl!

cebelica said...

Another wonderful card hun. These images are gorgeous and you coloring is just perfect. I love how you did the border around the image, it looks fantastic. All in all, great job with this card. Hugs!

Pen to Paper said...

Oh my goodness, they are so adorable!!!! I love those stamps the more I see them. And your card is so pretty! Love the wheat on the side! Very cool!

Hugs,

Jackie