Thursday, October 13, 2011

CropStop Challenge #41: Use Leaves

Happy Thursday y'all! It's time for another CropStop challenge today and this time we want to see you use LEAVES on your card/project.

What a perfect challenge for this time of year....cooler weather, the leaves changing colors, and if you live in Oklahoma....FOOTBALL Season....GO OU (hee, hee)!!

I have lots of Leaves going on in my card. The background dp from The Paper Studio Affinity has leaves all over it. I used some Recollection Leaves to make a wreath frame for my Mini Tilda (isn't she sooooo CUTE!). The lace is also from The Paper Studio.

The flowers/roses are a combo from Recollections and I Am Roses. The pinecones came from a small bundle that I cut apart. The pearls are from Close To My Heart.

You can see behind my Mini Tilda, I embossed a piece of dp with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and rubbed Walnut Stain Distress Ink over the top. I also distressed some of the flowers with Walnut Stain.

I stamped Tilda on Copic Xpress-It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Copics and Chalk. I also raised her up on pop-dots for added dimension.

I always score my cards with my handy, dandy Scor-Pal and I tape everything together with Scor-tape (this stuff is amazingly strong!) and Fabri-Tac Glue.

Don't forget you can link up your card to our CropStop Challenge Blog for a chance at winning a free gift certificate to the STORE!! And, if you want additional savings....use my discount code CTRB-2 to save an extra 10% on your order (no minimum required)!! :)

Have a great week and see ya back here soon for some more inspiration!

Hugs,
Rosie

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

Love how you creatively used all the leaves on your card! and indeed what a cute Tilda image! Wonderful detailed work too!

Kathleen - Fellow Cropstop CT member
Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

cebelica said...

Awww, such a cute card. I love how you made a "frame" around the sweet Tilda with the leaves. Hugs!

Vicki said...

This card is adorable! Love how you made a wreath wit the leaves.

Kelly said...

Oh MY Gosh you colored the mini so perfectly, they are hard to color. Great job. I love the leaf frame around her and the extra flowers, very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Very cute, love those big orange leaves
Hugs Julie P