Monday, October 31, 2011

Inspiration Monday-BLING IT!

Good Morning & Happy Halloween (for those of you that celebrate it)! :)

It's time for another Inspiration Monday. But before we get to that, did you see the cuties Irina released just in time for Autumn and the Thanksgiving Holiday?! They are NOW available in rubber!! We've got Baking Marci, Luka with Pumpkin (La-La Land's 1st sitting Luka!), Pilgrim Marci and Pilgrim Luka! They are absolutely ADORABLE! So head on over to the STORE and get your NEW stamps so you can get started on your holiday creating! :)

This week our challenge is:

BLING IT!!

There are some amazing creations on the La-La Land Crafts Blog to inspire you from our fabulous DT so you should definitely head over there to see them. :)

Since it is Halloween today, I decided to make a "SPOOKY" display that was inspired by a project I saw in a Cricut Magazine. I think they used blocks, but this is just different sizes of rectangles cut out of chipboard and covered with AWESOME dp from K&Company Halloween. It's covered in lots of STICKLES (for my bling).

I think I'm going to turn it into a wall hanging, but haven't decided yet. For my project I used 2 images: Skeleton Luka and Kitty Kat Marci.......so CUTE and perfect for Halloween!!

Here's a closeup of the letter "S" panel with Skeleton Luka.

Skin: E000, chalk
Hair/Stick: E37, E33, E35
Hat: BV08, V17, V15, C7, C3, BV23, YR04, YR02, Black, Stickles
Jacket: YG17, YG25, YG03, Stickles
Outfit: C7, C
3, BV23
Bag: YR02, YR04, YR07, C3
Shoes, Black, C7, C3

Here's a closeup of the letters "K" and "Y" with Kitty Kat Marci.

Skin: E000, chalk
Hair: V17, V15, V05, BV08
Hat: YG03, YG25, YG17, C7,, BV23, C3, stickles
Shirt: BV23, C7, C3, YR07, YR04, YR02, YG03, YG25, YG17, stickles
Skirt: C7, C3, BV23, stickles
Stockings: YR02, YR04, YR07, YG03, YG25, YG17
Shoes: C7, C3, BV23, glossy accents

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you leave a comment so I know you stopped by. Don't forget, you have a chance at winning a gift certificate to the STORE by uploading your creations to the La-La Land Crafts' Customer Gallery!

Have a great week and see you all soon!

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

cebelica said...

What a wonderful project. I think it would look great as a wall hanging. I love the shape of the letters and the bling on them. Hugs, M.