Wednesday, November 18, 2020

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: LET'S PAWTY


Happy Thursday everyone! We are on Day 3 of Stamp Features for the
NOVEMBER RELEASE at The Greeting Farm. This month TGF introduced 4 new stamp sets! Claudette, Joni and I are on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release this week.

Today, I have an interactive card for you! When I saw the cute dog with the balloons I knew he would be perfect for a Swinging Tent Card. I found an amazing tutorial by Kim Peck on Splitcoast Stampers. And it wasn't difficult to put together. Definitely watch the video because it will make more sense. I LOVE that he swings back and forth!


COPICS:
Brown/White Dog: E23, E25, E27, C0, C1, C3, R11, R20, R22
Blue Balloon: B26, B28, B29
Orange Balloon: YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09
Green Balloon: YG25, YG67, G28
Black/White Dog: C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, R11, R20, R22
White Cat: C0, C1, C3, R11, R20, R22,Colorless Blender
Cake: E25, E27, E29, R30, R32, B16, YR07, YG25
Cake Plate: BG10, BG72, BG75 
 
The papers are from my stash. I was fortunate to find two sheets of the cloud paper so I could cut them the same. That way when I put the card together the clouds lined up. I raised the top grass panel on foam tape for extra dimension.


Be su
re to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please come join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: