Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Jaded Blossom: Christmas Release Sneak Peek Day 2

 Happy Tuesday my friends! Today is Day 2 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom Christmas Release! Once again, I LOVE everything in this release and I know you will too!

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $104.99

November 2020 Release will include:

5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - New Die
2 - New Stencils 
1 - 4x6 Freebie Stamp

Ala Carte Items available on Friday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available until Wednesday 11:59pm PST. It will return to the store on Friday at 12am PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
*4x6 Freebie - Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $114.99.
 
Today we are revealing 2 new Stamp Sets, and a new Stencil!

 
 
For Sneak Peek Day 2, I created a mug gift set featuring all things Reindeer!
I used the Scallop Caddy Die to create the shape of the tag from red cardstock. I got the Rudolph Reindeer Mug and Cone Favor Bags from Amazon.
 
 
I filled the bags with the contents of 2 hot chocolate packets, mini marshmallows, and crushed up candy canes. On the outside, I tied on a packet of instant coffee and the tag which was created using the Reindeer Blend Stamp Set. Now the recipient can make some Peppermint Mocha!
 
COPICS:
Brown: E21, E23, E25, E29
Light Brown: E40, E41
Antlers: E43, E47, E49
Cheeks/Ears: R20
Black: C5, C6, C7
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
 
For the candy bag, I used some small kraft paper bags and added the pattern using the Fair Isle Stencil and Candied Apple Distress Oxide Ink. I think this stencil would be great for making your own wrapping paper also. Then I pulled out some Shrinky Dink plastic from my stash and made a little charm to go on the front of the bag.....soooooooo CUTE!! I filled the bag with some peppermint candy.


Christmas is my favorite holiday so I'm having a ball using these awesome goodies from Jaded Blossom!


I can't wait to show you everything that's coming all week long. I've got a lot of ideas!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: