Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Jaded Blossom: Christmas Release Sneak Peek Day 3

 Happy Wednesday my friends! Today is Day 3 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom Christmas Release If you LOVE everything Christmas then you definitely need this entire release! The Gotta Have it Now Package is discounted for $104.99 (today's the last day to grab it at the sale price)...it’s the best deal!!!

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $104.99

November 2020 Release will include:

5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - New Die
2 - New Stencils 
1 - 4x6 Freebie Stamp

Ala Carte Items available on Friday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available until Wednesday 11:59pm PST. It will return to the store on Friday at 12am PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
*4x6 Freebie - Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $114.99.
 
Today we are revealing 2 new Stamp Sets!

 
For Sneak Peek Day 3, I created another mug gift set this time featuring all things Santa! I used the Treat Tag Die to create the shape of the tag. I heat embossed the Santa stamp from the You've Been Mugged Stamp Set in white embossing powder. Then I stamped the image again on Copic Xpress It Blending Card so I could color the Santa mug and holly with Copics. I then fussy cut the Santa and holly and glued them to the red tag.


Mug cakes seem to be all the rage right now so I thought with the sentiment on the tag they would go perfectly inside this adorable Santa mug.
 
 

Christmas is my favorite holiday so I'm having a ball using these awesome goodies from Jaded Blossom! I can't wait to show you everything that's coming!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: