Monday, November 30, 2020

Conie Fong: WREATH GNOME

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back today with a Christmas card featuring this adorable gnome from Conie Fong called WREATH GNOME. If you've followed me for a while then you know that I am a gnome fanatic! And the ones that Conie illustrates are some of my favorites!! I mean, come on....look how CUTE he is!!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: N2, N4
Red: R24, R27, R29, R56, R59
Green: YG23, YG25, G46, G28
Black: C3, C5, C6, C7
Gold Marker
White Liquid Applique

I kept the background clean and simple so the word JOY would be the focus. I used the 2" Alphabet from Momenta to create the J and the Y. The white cardstock was embossed using a 6x6 Embossalicious folder. 


For extra dimension, I used foam tape behind the letters and the Wreath Gnome.


If you create any cards using Conie Fong stamps, please stop by the Conie Fong Art and Design Facebook Page to enter the challenges. There are always two a month....one coloring challenge and one card challenge. 

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: