Sunday, November 29, 2020

Polka Dot Orchard: CALLING ALL REINDEER

Happy Sunday everyone! Today, I'm sharing an altered wood frame using Polka Dot Orchard CALLING ALL REINDEER Digital Stamp Set. This frame came together quickly and guess what.....there was no coloring involved! The inside of this frame is 4 5/8 x 4 5/8 so those are the dimensions of the red buffalo plaid paper. I then copied and pasted the deer image into Word and resized it to 4.30" high to 4.48" wide. 


Here is what the original frame looked like. I think I bought this in the dollar section at Target. I loved that it had the beads at the top already, but I knew I wanted to alter it.


When I saw the reindeer silhouette, I knew it would be perfect for the inside. I fussy cut it out and then raised it on foam tape for some extra dimension.

Please come share your creations with us on the Friends of Polka Dot Orchard Facebook Page so we can Ooooh and Ahhhh over them!  Have a great Sunday! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: