Saturday, November 28, 2020

Rachelle Anne Miller: ELEPHANT ADVENTURE

 Happy Saturday everyone! I'm back today sharing my latest card for Rachelle Anne Miller using this fabulous digital stamp called ELEPHANT ADVENTURE. I love baby elephants, and this girl is so cute on her safari adventure with her friend.

COPICS:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E42, E47, E49

Teal: BG32, BG72, BG75

Orange: YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09
, E19
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R37
Yellow: Y11, YR21, YR23
Elephant: C2, C3, C5, R02, R11, R20
Grass: G21, G24
 
The elephant paper is a digital file from Poppymoon Design on Etsy called ELEPHANTS. I resized the paper to 2-inch squares and overlapped the squares to create a seamless pattern so I could have patterned paper with smaller elephants.
 
 
To finish off the card, I added a bow and some gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses. I love how pretty the card is with their paper flowers. 
 
 
I hope you come join us on the Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps Facebook Group to share your fabulous creations! Be sure to subscribe to her newsletter also because she will have special sales throughout the year just for email subscribers! Remember, the prices in her store are in Australian dollars so if you live in the U.S.A. you will pay a lower amount.
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

No comments: