Tuesday, May 19, 2020

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: CHEEKY PROUD!


Happy Wednesday everyone! We are on Day 1 of Stamp Features for the MAY Release at The Greeting Farm, and today I'm featuring a set called CHEEKY PROUD. I love the entire Cheeky line, and the fact that this one is a military gal just made me love them even more! My dad was in the Army so I made her an Army girl, but you could adjust the colors to represent various branches of the military. This time around I did some paper-piecing from an Army Digital Paper Pack I found on Etsy.

 Copics: 
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Shirt: E42, E43, E44
Belt: E42, E42, E44, C3, C5
Boots: C3, C5, C7, Black
Camo Hat/Pants: Paper-pieced

The background papers and hummer clip art are also from the same Army Digital Paper Pack. I created a speech bubble in word, printed it out and then stamped one of the sentiments from the Cheeky Proud set on to it. I fussy cut it out and raised the sentiment and Cheeky Proud on foam tape for extra dimension. 


Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: