Thursday, May 7, 2020

C.C. Designs: MAY 2020 RELEASE is now available!!

The MAY 2020 RELEASE from C.C. Designs is NOW available for purchase!! Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to pick up yours today. This month there are 6 new stamp sets and 3 new die sets! It's an AWESOME release!!


Today, I'm showcasing another fabulous girl from the 20's Gals Stamp Set. I decided to add a pop of red to the black and gold this time around. I just LOVE her! She is stamped on Xpress It Blending Card, and colored with Copic Markers. I even gave her some fancy black gloves! 

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Eyes: E77
Red: R24, R27, R29, R57, R59
Black: C3, C5, C7, Black
Sharpie Gold Paint Pen

To create the card I used all 3 of the new dies. The gold paper was cut out using the largest die from the Scalloped Rectangles set. The red and gold patterned paper was cut out using the largest die from the Rectangles Set. And then I added scallop cut-outs from the Borders Die Set. 


I'm telling you the 20s Gals and Guys are so much fun to color and create with! Be sure to visit the C.C. Designs Store to grab your favorites before they sell out!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: