Monday, May 25, 2020

Conie Fong: Snowy Birthday Presents

Happy Monday and Memorial Day everyone! I hope you and your family spend some quality time today. I'm lacking birthday cards in my stash so I created this one using Conie Fong's SNOWY BIRTHDAY PRESENTS in some patriotic colors. 


Copics:
Black: C2, C8, Black
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Orange: YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, E19
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09, R39
Teal: BG32, BG35, BG15, BG18
Blue: B23, B26, B28, B29
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39

There are several stamps in the Conie Fong Store that are currently 25% off....so go snag some and try them out....you'll love them!!

The paper is from Doodlebug Design French Kiss 6x6 Paper Pad. I love the papers in this pad! The scripty Birthday Wishes sentiment is also from Conie Fong. The ribbon is from my stash.


If you create some cards using Conie Fong stamps, please stop by the Conie Fong Art and Design Facebook Page to enter the challenges. There are always two a month....one coloring challenge and one card challenge.

Have an awesome week!
Rosie 

No comments: