It's The 15th of the month so you know what that means....a new ANYTHING GOES Challenge! Come play along for a chance at 1 of the 4 prizes up for grabs!
Here is the breakdown:
WINNER (Chosen at Random) $50 Voucher
Top 3 (1st Place) $30 Voucher
Top 3 (2nd/3rd Place) $25 Voucher
Isn't it fantastic!! If that's not motivation to enter then we don't know what is! Can't wait to see your creations using I Am Roses Flowers! First, here are the Rules:
Here are the Details/Rules:
- Contest runs MAY 15th - JUNE 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “MAY IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
Today I altered an 8x8 wood frame. The amazing digital mermaid is from The Greeting Farm. This was an exclusive mermaid as part of the Mystery Boxes releases. I printed her on Xpress It Blending Card and colored her with Copic Markers.
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: V04, V15, V17, BV08
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Teal: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
Purple: V12, V15, V17
Tail: V15, BV08, RV04, BG13, Gold Sharpie Paint Pen
I received a goodie box from Xyron which included the Mega Runner, X150 Sticker Maker, along with refills. This Xyron Bundle is an awesome deal, and....the items are sparkly blue! I LOVE them! The adhesive on the Mega Runner is AMAZING and really sticky! I used it to adhere the 2x2 squares to the frame. I ran the 1.25x2 rectangles through the sticker maker which makes adhering the decorative paper so much easier!
I added gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses to finish off the card. They really add a dramatic statement to any project! I used some gorgeous unicorn roses, along with cherry blossoms, small flowers, and tiny leaves.
Remember, you have until JUNE 8th to link up your project. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!