Wednesday, May 6, 2020

C.C. Designs May 2020 Release Preview: BEE SWISSIE

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today, I'm previewing another new stamp set coming to the C.C. Designs Store on Thursday at 12pm CST. The May Release is totally going to knock your socks off!! There will be 6 new stamp sets and 3 new die sets...and let me tell you they are AMAZING!! You are going to want it all! 

This adorable set is called BEE SWISSIE and has the cute girl, 3 mini bees, a small beehive, and 4 sentiments. For my card today I just used the girl and the mini bees. Isn't she ADORABLE?!!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: E42, E44, E47, E49
Yellow: Y13, Y21, YR21, YR23, YR24
Black: C3, C5, C7, Black
Bees: C3, C5, Y11, YR21

This large beehive is a die from Honey Bee Stamps. I cut it out of yellow cardstock and used my Copics to add more color and dimension. I used the circle die from C.C. Designs and cut a hole in the beehive and then mounted it to black cardstock using foam tape so it has more dimension. The branch at the top was fussy cut from paper that is part of the In The Forest 6x6 Paper Pad


Remember, this cutie will be available for purchase in the C.C. Designs Store on Thursday at 12pm CST! 

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: