Thursday, May 14, 2020

Jaded Blossom May Release Sneak Peek Day 4: BABY BUGS (Freebie)

Happy Thursday everyone! We are on Day 4 of Sneak Peeks for the May Release at Jaded Blossom. The "Gotta Have It All" package isn't available today, but it will make a come-back on Friday at 4pm PST! 

Today, I'm showcasing the 4x4 FREEBIE set called BABY BUGS. It features all the bugs in a smaller size! It's so ADORABLE! This FREEBIE is shipped to all customers who spend $40 or more (before taxes and shipping), but it's only available until Sunday, 11:59pm PST.

If you haven't yet guessed, I'm making an entire Bug Party around this new release. So, of course, I needed bug juice! I decided to make stickers to go on some Kool-Aid bottles. I printed the shape and sentiment on Sticker Paper. Then I used Distress Inks to create clouds and grass. I stamped the bugs on Xpress It Blending card, colored them with Copics, and fussy cut them out.


I raised the bugs on foam tape for extra dimension. This set also comes with a bug trail stamp so I used that behind the flying bugs. Here are the juice containers with the stickers on the front. I'm telling you these cute bugs are so much fun to create with!!


Remember, we will have a Blog Hop on Friday, and 1 lucky person will win a stamp set of her choice! It's definitely worth playing along. See you all tomorrow!

Hugs!
Rosie 

1 comment:

Marjeta said...

Adorable creation.